[kramdown-users] Implementation of line wrapping a.k.a. lazy syntax

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Fri Sep 24 15:55:00 EDT 2010

On or about 9/22/10 8:40 AM, thus spake "Thomas Leitner" <t_leitner at gmx.at>:

> I have tried to fix all issues I came across when implementing this but
> there may be some edge cases I have overlooked. Therefore please test
> and let me know if you find something that does not work at all or as
> expected!

It is very difficult to perform such testing when you do not change the
VERSION between these updates, since the script has no way to confirm
whether it is running against the desired version of Kramdown. I can fix
this by changing the VERSION myself, but it would be nice, in general, if
you would do this at your end.