[kramdown-users] Implementation of line wrapping a.k.a. lazy syntax

Thomas Leitner t_leitner at gmx.at
Wed Sep 22 11:40:33 EDT 2010

Hey everybody,

I have just pushed the latest changes to the Github repository which
fixes some bugs but more important has the implementation of the "lazy
syntax" (as outlined in the RFC mails).

I have tried to fix all issues I came across when implementing this but
there may be some edge cases I have overlooked. Therefore please test
and let me know if you find something that does not work at all or as
expected!

Existing kramdown documents should work fine *if* you separated block
level elements by blank lines (which you really should be doing anyway).

I will implement some other items on my TODO list (to give you some
time for testing ;-) and will release the 0.11.0 version probably some
time next week.

Best regards,
  Thomas