[kramdown-users] feature suggestion: styling in code blocks

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Wed Oct 13 14:45:17 EDT 2010

I suggest that italics (emphasis) and bold (strong) be permitted inside
code blocks. To allow this, we need to use delimiters that are otherwise
extremely unlikely. For example:

~~~~
if (____condition____)
    ****// do stuff****
~~~~

.... where the four underscores and four asterisks are my suggested
delimiters for emphasis and bold. To make assurance doubly sure, I would
add a rule that these delimiters must occur in pairs on the same line, as
here.

m.

http://www.tidbits.com/matt/default.html#applescriptthings
http://tinyurl.com/kufyy8