Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Mon Oct 11 10:48:09 EDT 2010

On 10/11/10 7:03 AM, thus spake "Thomas Leitner" <t_leitner at gmx.at>:

>Yes, I tried it and it works for me. Here is the output:
>
>    $ ruby -v; kramdown -v; cat mytest; kramdown mytest
>    ruby 1.8.7 (2010-01-10 patchlevel 249) [x86_64-linux]\
>    0.11.0
>    The operator `\|\|` is called logical-or.

You're right and I'm wrong. I forgot that in my script I needed to
double-escape in order to pass a single-escape character to kramdown.

Your test nicely exposes the bug with the escape character not being
removed.

Meanwhile the trick with splitting the line works perfectly for me, so I'm
back in business. Thx -

m.

http://www.tidbits.com/matt/default.html#applescriptthings
http://tinyurl.com/kufyy8