Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Sun Oct 10 11:34:04 EDT 2010

require 'kramdown'
s = <<END
The operator `||` is called logical-or.
END
puts Kramdown::Document.new(s).to_html

What I expect:

What I get:

  <tbody>
  </tbody>

There are actually two errors here. One is that &nbsp; must never be
emitted, since I am using kramdown in an XSLT-processing context and
&nbsp; is not a legal XML entity. Asking for :numeric output of entities
makes no difference.

However, the obvious larger error is that the table-parser has suddenly
taken over and thinks this is a table. This is a new error (i.e. since the
last release I was using). m.

Workarounds: none found! I can't think what to do aside from trying to
revert to an earlier version of kramdown. m.

http://www.tidbits.com/matt/default.html#applescriptthings
http://tinyurl.com/kufyy8