[kramdown-users] Towards the one-oh-oh

Shawn Van Ittersum svicalifornia at gmail.com
Wed May 5 12:32:50 EDT 2010

Hi Thomas,

I wonder if you've had time to consider my request for IAL above a block, so that these two are equivalent:

{: .tasks }
* Task 1
* Task 2
* Task 3

* Task 1
* Task 2
* Task 3
{: .tasks }

As I pointed out in my original request for this, support for the IAL at the top makes for more intuitively placed class and ID attributes, even more so if the modified block contains children or other complicated (lengthy) structure.  Please let me know if this can make it into version 0.8 or 1.0.

Thanks,
Shawn