[kramdown-users] TOC

Thomas Leitner t_leitner at gmx.at
Wed May 5 03:29:59 EDT 2010

On Wed, 5 May 2010 15:48:45 +1000
Shawn Van Ittersum <svicalifornia at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm confused about what this means.
>
> 1. If I put {:toc} in a kramdown document, will it be replaced
> (in-place) by an ordered or unordered hierarchical list of links to
> section headings in the document? 2. How do I specify whether the
> list should be ordered or unordered?

It will be replaced by a simple unordered list, ie. the list where the
"{:toc}" was placed will be replaced with an unordered list containing
the table of contents. There is currently no way to modify the way the
toc is generated from the document itself but you can just subclass the
HTML converter and modify the method where the toc is generated.