[kramdown-users] Attributes on li elements

Eric Sunshine sunshine at sunshineco.com
Sun Mar 14 15:25:58 EDT 2010

I was going to argue that this would cause a conflict with header
elements in which there already can be whitespace between the header and
the attribute. However, I realized that, since headers are block level
elements, your whitespace-is-significant idea is really a generalization
of the particular special case for headers.

-- ES