[kramdown-users] Attributes on li elements

Shawn Van Ittersum svicalifornia at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 14:47:50 EDT 2010

How about checking for spaces before the attributes to determine whether it applies to the immediately preceding span (no spaces) or to the current block?  Examples:

**span element**{:.span_attributes}

Any block element (p, li, etc)   {:.block_attributes}

Block element ending with a **span element**{:.span_attributes}   {:.block_attributes}