[kramdown-users] Table of Contents

Shawn Van Ittersum svicalifornia at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 15:44:51 EST 2010

Matt,

Thanks for the tip, but XSL transformations are not quite trivial, certainly more complicated that including '{::toc::}' in the kramdown document. :)

Since kramdown is already aware of document headings, it should also be faster for kramdown to generate a ToC than to run kramdown's HTML output through an XSLT.

Shawn