[kramdown-users] RFC - using classes to change the blockquote environment

Thomas Leitner t_leitner at gmx.at
Mon Jun 21 10:35:06 EDT 2010

On 2010-06-21 09:05 +0200 Michael Franzl wrote:
> Thomas Leitner wrote:
> >>      {: .smallquote }
> >>      > Some Quote
> >>
> >> will be converted to
> >>
> >>      \begin{quote}  % .smallquote
> >>      Some Quote
> >>      \end{quote} % .smallquote
> >
> > If you don't mind writing a post-processor for your case I would
> > actually like to use this approach since it seems to be even more
> > general! Thanks for the great idea!!
>
> I have cloned from the github repository and ran setup.rb, but this
> feature seems not to be working.

This was not implemented till now since I waited if someone else would
comment on it. However, I have implemented it now and the latest
changes are on github.

There are two changes regarding the implementation: the attributes are
output in HTML key-value form and the behaviour is not only added to
blockquotes, but also lists, tables, certain code blocks and math
blocks.