[kramdown-users] using kramdown in xhtml

john muhl johnmuhl at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 15:07:20 EDT 2010

On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 3:52 AM, Shawn Van Ittersum
<svicalifornia at gmail.com> wrote:
> I prefer named entities for readability. Could there be an option to choose?

i don't think the readability argument is very strong in this case. of
course if you're composing html by hand then named entities are
preferable but when it's output by an application from markdown input
then it doesn't matter to me what comes out the end.

p.s. markdown/smartypants.pl outputs numeric entities; probably for
the same reason.