[kramdown-users] using kramdown in xhtml

Elliot Winkler elliot.winkler at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 15:29:33 EDT 2010

I'd like to be able to have this option too, actually. The specific use
case for me is in generating an XML feed for my blog -- since XML only
allows certain named entities, I'm basically forced to patch kramdown to
use numeric entities instead of named ones. Actually, it might be easier
just to always have kramdown use numerics... would you guys be opposed
to that?

-- Elliot