[kramdown-users] Graphics for LaTeX

Eric Sunshine sunshine at sunshineco.com
Thu Jul 15 04:37:30 EDT 2010

On 7/15/2010 4:23 AM, Michael Franzl wrote:
> On 07/15/2010 09:13 AM, Eric Sunshine wrote:
>> Thomas pushed those two fixes to the public Git repository some days ago
>> <http://github.com/gettalong/kramdown/commits/master>. See the entries
>> for June 30 and July 6, 2010. You can download the latest sources
>> <http://github.com/gettalong/kramdown> and build a gem manually for
>> installation, or just copy the files atop your existing installed gem.
> Thank you for the answer. How can I build the kramdown gem manually?
> There seems to be no documentation for it.

First grab the latest source code via the "Download Source" button at
<http://github.com/gettalong/kramdown>, or clone it via Git (if you are
a Git-user). Once you have the source code in a folder, start a command
prompt and invoke the command "rake dev:gem". That will create a gem at
"pkg/kramdown-0.10.0.gem" under the folder with the source. You can then
install that gem with the command "gem install pkg/kramdown-0.10.0.gem".
(You may need to "gem install rake" for the above commands to work.)

-- ES