[kramdown-users] Graphics for LaTeX

Thomas Leitner t_leitner at gmx.at
Thu Jul 15 04:17:41 EDT 2010

On 2010-07-15 08:15 +0200 Michael Franzl wrote:
> On 07/05/2010 01:04 PM, Michael Franzl wrote:
> > On 07/05/2010 11:05 AM, Thomas Leitner wrote:
> >> Images are currently included using `\includegraphics`. What would
> >> be the benefit of using the `figure` environment? Would there be a
> >> problem with images used between text parts?
> >
> > The benefit would be that the supplied image text is not lost. It
> > would be placed as caption above or below the image.
>
> I wanted to ask what you have decided regarding this feature?

Please see the other mail!

> Also I wanted to ask when you will push the fixes for the incorrect
> LaTeX line breaks and the IAL comment output of the closing LaTeX
> environment tags?

The fixes are already on Github, so they are already available. If you
mean a new release, I will probably do a release until Monday because I
won't have Internet access from then on till the end of July.

So if there are any other bugs that need fixing urgently, now is the
time to report them and I will try to do my best to fix them!