[kramdown-users] Graphics for LaTeX

Eric Sunshine sunshine at sunshineco.com
Thu Jul 15 03:13:15 EDT 2010

On 7/15/2010 2:15 AM, Michael Franzl wrote:
> On 07/05/2010 01:04 PM, Michael Franzl wrote:
>> On 07/05/2010 11:05 AM, Thomas Leitner wrote:
>>> Images are currently included using `\includegraphics`. What would be
>>> the benefit of using the `figure` environment? Would there be a problem
>>> with images used between text parts?
>> The benefit would be that the supplied image text is not lost. It would
>> be placed as caption above or below the image.
> I wanted to ask what you have decided regarding this feature?
> Also I wanted to ask when you will push the fixes for the incorrect
> LaTeX line breaks and the IAL comment output of the closing LaTeX
> environment tags?
> Those two fixes are critical for a project of mine that must be finished
> by the end of July.

Thomas pushed those two fixes to the public Git repository some days ago
<http://github.com/gettalong/kramdown/commits/master>. See the entries
for June 30 and July 6, 2010. You can download the latest sources
<http://github.com/gettalong/kramdown> and build a gem manually for
installation, or just copy the files atop your existing installed gem.

-- ES