[kramdown-users] Graphics for LaTeX

Michael Franzl michaelfranzl at gmx.at
Thu Jul 15 02:15:50 EDT 2010

On 07/05/2010 01:04 PM, Michael Franzl wrote:
> On 07/05/2010 11:05 AM, Thomas Leitner wrote:
>> Images are currently included using `\includegraphics`. What would be
>> the benefit of using the `figure` environment? Would there be a problem
>> with images used between text parts?
>
> The benefit would be that the supplied image text is not lost. It would
> be placed as caption above or below the image.

I wanted to ask what you have decided regarding this feature?

Also I wanted to ask when you will push the fixes for the incorrect
LaTeX line breaks and the IAL comment output of the closing LaTeX
environment tags?

Those two fixes are critical for a project of mine that must be finished
by the end of July.

Thanks,

Michael