[kramdown-users] Table syntax and implementation

Shawn Van Ittersum svicalifornia at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 06:43:00 EST 2010

> * kramdown tables do not need to have a table header.

Just checking something:  If the table has a separator line after any table rows, then that separator is a header separator, correct?  And then all rows above it would be header rows, right?

| List   | ...
| Things | ...
|---
| More   | ...
| Things | ...
| Here   | ...

The above example will not be a table of two tbody elements, but a table with three header rows (in a thead) and three regular body rows (in a tbody), right?

Shawn