[kramdown-users] Table syntax and implementation

Eric Sunshine sunshine at sunshineco.com
Thu Jan 14 04:58:30 EST 2010

Hi Thomas,

On 1/14/2010 3:54 AM, Thomas Leitner wrote:
> I have updated the table syntax documentation again, added the quick
> reference section on tables and implemented the current spec.

Minor comment regarding syntax.page where it says:

"The colons of an alignment definition are used to set the alignment of
a column: if there are no colons, the column uses the default alignment
[...] If a header separator line does not contain alignment definitions
for one or more columns, all unspecified columns will use the default
alignment."

This bit of redundancy is, um, redundant.

In your example table, you show a header separator:

Is this accurate? Should the final colon really be followed by a dash?

-- ES