[kramdown-users] is this rule necessary?

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Thu Aug 19 22:55:11 EDT 2010

On or about 8/19/10 10:29 AM, thus spake "Thomas Leitner"
<t_leitner at gmx.at>:

>> As mentioned above the reason for having the angle brackets is because
>> Markdown.pl supports them... So I would rather not remove them.
>> However, as said in my previous mail, I will try to change the link
>> syntax to support spaces without using angle brackets.
>
> I have just added support for spaces in inline links and link
> definitions and pushed the latest version of kramdown to github. Please
> try this out to see if it fits your needs and if any side effects
> arise! Thanks!

Perfect. I generated the html pages of a large web site using the previous
version of kramdown. Then I changed all instances of [...](<...>) throughout
my web site to [...](...) and regenerated the html pages using the current
(repository) version of kramdown. The resulting pages were all identical. So
there are no side effects whatever in any of those pages (hundreds of them).
Thank you! m.

http://www.tidbits.com/matt/default.html#applescriptthings
http://tinyurl.com/kufyy8