[kramdown-users] Bug in list parsing

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Tue Aug 17 15:27:27 EDT 2010

On or about 8/17/10 10:43 AM, thus spake "Shawn Van Ittersum"
<svicalifornia at gmail.com>:

> If kramdown does not support such a key feature of Markdown, then it really
> can't be called a superset of Markdown anymore

Agreed. The use of "superset" in the kramdown documentation is wrong.
kramdown isn't Markdown, and never was. It's what Markdown should have been.
:)

As I've said here before, I've got thousands of Web pages that are generated
using Markdown, and I've been converting them to use kramdown instead.
Basically *none* of them gives the desired output without alteration; I'm
having to rewrite *every* page in some way. However, that's fine with me;
it's the price I'm willing to pay to take advantage of kramdown's speed and
predictability. m.

http://www.tidbits.com/matt/default.html#applescriptthings
http://tinyurl.com/kufyy8