[kramdown-users] Inline comments

Shawn Van Ittersum svicalifornia at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 02:31:45 EDT 2010

Well, I can still see that being a source of great confusion, even more so when the tags are wrapped around a block.  I would at least like kramdown to support an alternate close-tag syntax, so I can make sure that my documents can use distinctive close tags.  Having to track whether each {::nomarkdown:} or other state-toggle tag is opening or closing in a long document could be a major pain.

Shawn