[kramdown-users] Inline comments

Shawn Van Ittersum svicalifornia at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 16:46:29 EDT 2010

Those won't work because kramdown text may contain bits of other languages where those parentheses or hash marks must be preserved, not interpreted by kramdown.

Again, I advocate a single consistent syntax for kramdown directives, which is currently:  {: ... }

With that in mind, I suggest:

   {:comment} skip this {:/comment}

or alternatively:

   There is something {:comment: skip this } hidden in this sentence.