[kramdown-users] Footnotes

Elliot Winkler elliot.winkler at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 16:29:39 EST 2009

Hi Thomas,

Are you planning on making it possible to refer to a footnote more
than once at some point? I know it might be a bit harder than what the
current behavior is doing because you have to keep track of how many
places refer to the same footnote and then provide links back to these
places in the footnote itself. However allowing this would be quite
handy as I've had cases where I have lots of references and many
places in the document link to just one reference. As for the
a b c d e f, etc.)

-- Elliot