[Jruby-extras-devel] Using PostgreSQL with JRuby and Rails

Nick Sieger nicksieger at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 19:17:44 EDT 2009

If that's the case, then you may be out of luck. I was thinking that
if you specified a database name or database name + user name, it
might allow it if it can detect that the socket connection happens
over the loopback interface. But unless there's a part of the pg jdbc
driver that I'm not aware of (which is possible), I wouldn't expect
any configuration to make use of a unix socket file.

Cheers,
/Nick