[Jruby-extras-devel] svn access

Ola Bini ola.bini at ki.se
Mon Oct 9 15:37:27 EDT 2006

Ricardo Trindade wrote:
> Hi,
>     I'm having trouble accessing the repository, I'm trying to checkout
> using the following URL :
>     svn+ssh://USERNAME@rubyforge.org/var/svn/jruby-extras
>     Although I was asked to confirm the server key, and get a prompt for
> my password, the password isn't accepted, and I just keep getting the
> prompt over and over.
>     I'm using tortoiseSVN.
> thanks for any help,
> Ricardo

That's strange indeed. You are a project member correctly and
everything. I haven't used tortoiseSVN, though, so I'm not sure. Some
SVN clients have trouble with svn+ssh. I do all my SVN and CVS from the
command prompt. I recommend that you try that and see if it works better.

  Ola Bini (http://ola-bini.blogspot.com)
  JvYAML, RbYAML, JRuby and Jatha contributor
  System Developer, Karolinska Institutet (http://www.ki.se)
  OLogix Consulting (http://www.ologix.com)