[Ironruby-core] Putting together another release

Orion Edwards Orion.Edwards at gallagher.co
Wed Feb 6 23:52:22 UTC 2013

I guess one thing I wasn't clear on in my last email -

Who creates the build for (and publishes) the IronRuby release files? I'm
willing to do work to get things ready, but I can't actually publish
anything :-)

Orion Edwards | Technical Leader
PHONE +64 7 838 9800 | EMAIL orion.edwards at gallagher.co | WEB
www.gallagher.co