[Ironruby-core] Problems with bundler

unarist m.unarist at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 15:42:53 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm posting to here because I don't know whether Issues in CodePlex is still
used or not.

I tried to run Bundler on Ironruby and I've found 2 problems for it.

1. rubygems needs Errno::ETIMEDOUT
I tried implement it and other Winsock Errno,
but I don't know appropriate class definition for these.
Because some existing implementations are slightly different.
(e.g. Errno constant, super class, constructor or RubyExceptions.Create**)

2. Bundler uses OpenSSL::X509::Store
There are many members not implemented...

Is anyone already plannning to fix these problems?
Or does someone know about behind these existing implementations?

Thanks,
unarist