[Ironruby-core] using external library (REXML) is extremely slow when running my app in debug mode

Orion Edwards Orion.Edwards at gallagher.co
Sun Sep 2 20:36:46 UTC 2012

Without trying to reproduce the issue, perhaps it is related to the
debugger tracing information or exceptions from inside IronRuby caused by

You could try enabling visual studio's "Just My Code" debugger option -
it's purpose is to filter out external stuff like this.

It's on the Tools\Options dialog on the "Debugging" section

Orion Edwards | Technical Leader
PHONE +64 7 838 9800 | FAX +64 7 838 9801 |
EMAIL orion.edwards at gallagher.co | WEB www.gallagher.co