[Ironruby-core] Top issues with ironruby

Albert-Jan Pieter Nijburg albertjan at curit.com
Mon May 7 09:26:34 UTC 2012

Hi guys,

I would like to spend some time helping with ironruby. I was planning on
starting with the specs. But I thought it might be a good idea to ask
here if there are issues that are more pressing then others. I recently
saw some stuff come by about open ssl, I have some experience using
bouncycastle I could also look into using that to mimick openssl.

Wouldn't it also be a good idea to do a new release? Lots of stuff has
been fixed since the last release.

Regards,

Albert-Jan