[Ironruby-core] uninitialized constant OpenSSL::Digest::SHA1

Craig Thompson cmmathomps at gmail.com
Tue May 1 17:00:33 UTC 2012

Trying to create a simple "hello world" application. So far I simply deleted the /public/index.html file and created a home controller. When I try to browse to the page, I get an uninitialized constant OpenSSL::Digest::SHA1 error. Couple of pieces of information. OS is Windows 7 and I am using the Visual Studio as my IDE. I've done some googleing, but I haven't been able to find any articles that describe the error I'm having. I've installed OpenSSL using a windows installer and I tried copying ssleay32.dll and libeay32.dll into the IronRuby bin folder, but that did not work. Seems like I must be missing something really basic.

Thanks,
Craig