[Ironruby-core] Installing gems into IronRuby

Eugene A. lists at ruby-forum.com
Thu Mar 1 15:26:03 UTC 2012

First post here. Excuse a n00b for silly questions. :) I've been trying
to figure this out for a short time and while I have an idea, I'd like
some confirmation.

I need to install a gem so I can automate some WPF code. One I'm
planning to use is called bewildr. How do I install gems into Ironruby
in Visual Studio 2010? Is there a specific way to do it? Or is
installing gems into a general ruby (non-ironruby) install sufficient?