[Ironruby-core] WP7 limitations

Tomas Matousek Tomas.Matousek at microsoft.com
Tue Jan 3 22:53:12 EST 2012

I changed Silverlight 3 configuration to build against Mango reference assemblies a couple of days ago. I'll rename Silverlight3 configuration to WP75 soon :)
Haven't tested if it works (at runtime) but it at least builds :)

IronRuby now also builds against Silverlight 5 and MonoAndroid. Nothing is tested though, help with testing on all these platforms is very welcome. Support for Windows 8 might also be available soon - perhaps with the next public preview release of Windows 8.