[Ironruby-core] Pull requests

Orion Edwards Orion.Edwards at gallagher.co
Mon Oct 3 15:57:52 EDT 2011

I've had an open pull request which resolves a deadlock in IronRuby itself
sitting on github for over a month now.
There are also two other pull requests which improve visual studio

While I can understand perhaps why the core ironruby committers might not
know about the visual studio integration and hence put off merging those,
surely the patch to resolve the deadlock is useful?
I currently have all the developers in my organization working off my fork
of IronRuby , as the deadlock issue is impossible to ignore for us. It is
somewhat embarrassing to say "oh, don't install the official ironruby,
install my custom one from over here"

Is there any intention to merge any of these pull requests?