[Ironruby-core] IronRuby v2Release xbuild is failing

Doug Blank doug.blank at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 11:00:00 EST 2011

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 11:10 AM, Doug Blank <doug.blank at gmail.com> wrote:
> Reported as:
> http://ironruby.codeplex.com/workitem/6523

Updated this workitem:

This build issue with Ruby, under Mono, with
/p:Configuration="v2Release" can be fixed with:

change:

#if SILVERLIGHT
                return EachStepString(storage, self,
ConvertStepToInt(storage, step)).Cast<object>();
#else
                return EachStepString(storage, self,
ConvertStepToInt(storage, step));
#endif

to just:

                return EachStepString(storage, self,
ConvertStepToInt(storage, step)).Cast<object>();

This may turn out to be more important than first thought, as having
some trouble using Configuration v4 under Mono (it builds fine, but
having trouble with integration with other DLLs, probably because of
v2 vs v4 issues). Looking into that, but we will need to use v2 for
the time being.

-Doug