[Ironruby-core] Ruby FFI port

Tomas Matousek Tomas.Matousek at microsoft.com
Wed Mar 23 01:25:25 EDT 2011

It would be easier to write the core implementation as regular C# library (i.e. not IronRuby.Libraries.*) and write the public API in Ruby that would internally call to that library.
The Ruby file could call load_assembly 'CoreFFI.dll' and then use the classes defined there.

This way you don't even need to include the code to IronRuby main repo, it could be a separate gem.