[Ironruby-core] [AutoCAD and IronRuby]

David B. lists at ruby-forum.com
Tue Mar 8 20:52:24 EST 2011

Timothy is correct.  I am not actively working on my gem any longer.
Mainly because there wasn't much interest.

But I remain convinced that using Ruby to code against the Acad .net API
can be a great way to go.

I haven't even tried to compile any of my code with the newer versions
of IronRuby or Acad. (It has been over a year since I worked on it)

But I would be willing to try again if there is some interest.

Anyone that is interested can contact me  davidkblackmon at gmail DOT

I would love if we could build some interest in using IronRuby with

David Blackmon