[Ironruby-core] IronRuby in Action cancelled

Robert Brotherus robert.brotherus at napa.fi
Tue Mar 1 07:51:19 EST 2011

Pity to hear of the cancellation, good luck to your subsequent pursuits Ivan!
Having written myself as unpaid "Community Contribution" the Chaper 10, "Transforming a legacy GUI to WPF and
IronRuby", I guess I own enough IP on that to hereby donate it (attached) to the public domain.
I hope you or Manning will release rest of the book in some form.
Robert J. Brotherus