[Ironruby-core] [About IronRuby.net]

Jimmy Schementi jimmy at schementi.com
Mon Jan 31 23:09:14 EST 2011

WRT pages.github.com: we already have GoDaddy hosting that Microsoft pays
for, which is where ironpython.net is hosted. Basically I'm just having them
change the DNS info for ironruby.net to point to that same server; when that
gets changed then you'll see the "coming soon" page. The website's code is
already on GitHub for contributions, and we could easily move it to GitHub
Pages if we don't want to renew the GoDaddy hosting.