[Ironruby-core] Location of ir.exe.config in IronRuby 1.1

Poojan Wagh poojan at 6waghs.net
Thu Jan 6 09:35:44 EST 2011

I'm trying to set the useLegacyV2RuntimeActivationPolicy option so that
my IronRuby script can reference .NET 2.0 assemblies from .NET 4.0. I
found a few references that say that .NET will run the script in
IronRuby's (ir.exe) app domain, so I need to modify ir.exe.config.
However, for IronRuby 1.1, I can't find ir.exe.config anywhere. Is there
some other method IronRuby is using for setting such .NET options. If
not, where should I put ir.exe.config?

Any help or pointers would be much-appreciated.

Poojan