[Ironruby-core] Error Using Bewildr Gem in V1.1.2

Jones, Larry Larry.Jones at aspentech.com
Wed Feb 9 13:32:24 EST 2011

Thanks for all your hard work to release V1.1.2.

I am using the bewildr gem to automate application tests driven through
the application UI.

Yesterday, I had a number of tests passing. Late yesterday afternoon, I
installed V1.1.2.

This morning, I receive the following error message:

undefined method `flatten' for {:name=>"Modeling"}:Hash (NoMethodError)

Any ideas?

I have created an issue on CodePlex for this behavior.

Have a great day!

---

Larry Jones
||| Senior Level Development Engineer
Aspen Technology, Inc. ||| +1 281-504-3324 ||| fax: 281-584-1062 |||
www.aspentech.com <http://www.aspentech.com/>

  <http://www.aspentech.com/aspenoneglobalconference/>

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for use by the
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of
this e-mail, you are hereby notified any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email, and any attachments thereto,
is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error please
immediately notify the sender and permanently delete the original
copy and any copy of any e-mail, and any printout thereof.