[Ironruby-core] Preparing 1.1.2 release

Thibaut Barrère thibaut.barrere at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 17:53:55 EST 2011

> I'm cloning it right now (then I'll look where is Ruby.sln, because I have
> no idea yet :-)). I'll report back here after doing a few basic tests.

I can report the compile went without any issue as long as I'm on Mono 2.10

I was able to start "mono ir.exe" and do a couple of things. require
"rubygems" raised a SIGSEGV:

/tmp/mono-gdb-commands.2Rimy1:1: Error in sourced command file:
unable to debug self

Got a SIGSEGV while executing native code. This usually indicates
a fatal error in the mono runtime or one of the native libraries
used by your application.

Abort trap

But well - it already compiles out of the box, which is good!

-- Thibaut