[Ironruby-core] Preparing 1.1.2 release

Tomas Matousek Tomas.Matousek at microsoft.com
Mon Feb 7 17:26:33 EST 2011

I'll publish the binaries in the evening today. That said, there wasn't really any testing on non-Windows platform at all that I know of. So it might be best to build a debug build from sources instead of using release build. Error stack traces will be better.
Mono 2.10 RC2 is able to build Ruby.sln on Windows. It would be interesting to see if it works well on MacOS. Would you be willing to clone git repo and run "xbuild Ruby.sln"? You can then try to use the built binaries from Bin\Debug directory.

Having a script that takes dlls built by xbuild and packages them for Mac would be great. Any volunteers?