[Ironruby-core] Preparing 1.1.2 release

Tomas Matousek Tomas.Matousek at microsoft.com
Sun Feb 6 22:50:41 EST 2011

Preliminary binaries are here packaged as an .msi (hopefully, it's accessible):

http://alturl.com/3xnzm

Let me know if there were any problems with the installation. Especially test various Gems - this release should fix the infamous "can't convert NilClass into String" bug (http://ironruby.codeplex.com/workitem/5728, http://ironruby.codeplex.com/workitem/5695, etc.).

(an alternative link to the .msi is http://9qodxw.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pvmLNcFco8fyb3ow2A7mrDtNZ8oXH-yz2sNbCiJhvamDaDSSo3-6u1kEd97ivI9sV82s0ImyhZmdPZV0pyzxM4WxhTkm1vNJN/IronRuby.msi?download&psid=2)

Thanks,
Tomas