[Ironruby-core] The requested feature is not implemented.

Jimmy Schementi jschementi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 14:32:19 EST 2011

When you say it works on Windows, do you mean Mono on Windows, or
.NET? I suspect the same thing happens on Mono on Windows, making it a
Mono bug. And does the same thing happen if you build the assembly in
Windows? And for what it's worth, that error message does not occur
anywhere in IronRuby.

~Jimmy