[Ironruby-core] ObjectSpace module

Tomas Matousek Tomas.Matousek at microsoft.com
Wed Aug 10 12:19:52 EDT 2011

Your implementation of _id2ref might be a good enough approximation. (It isn't 100% equivalent to MRI though since in MRI I can enumerate integers and ask if there is an object with that id. So I can get to objects for which object_id wasn't called before.)

You "become" a developer by submitting a patch on github. No need to talk to anybody :). Of course, it is better to let folks in this list know what you're working on so that we don't dup efforts.