[Ironruby-core] Dropping .NET 2.0 Support for IronRuby

Tomas Matousek Tomas.Matousek at microsoft.com
Wed Apr 6 18:19:07 EDT 2011

I think having the V2 build there but not actively tested works fine. Anybody who wants to use the latest IPy 3.0 build on V2 could submit a patch that fixes v2 specific issues if there are any.
What about "officially" declaring we don't support V2 but keep the infrastructure in place and not intentionally remove v2 specific code. Sounds good?