[Ironruby-core] showing the REPL console in a Silverlight app

Christopher Bennage lists at ruby-forum.com
Wed Sep 29 01:10:54 EDT 2010

I'm playing with the Chiron examples (\silverlight\samples\Clock\ruby)
and I want to bring up the REPL console.
If I throw an exception by adding raising an exception, then I can see
the console when the error is displayed.

However, when I add "console=true" to the InitParams and I can only see
the minimize button andnothing else. When I examine the html DOM, I
don't see the expected div containing the console (silverlightDlrRepl1).

Am I missing something? I'm testing in both Chrome and IE, same results.