[Ironruby-core] OpenSSL support for IronRuby

Will Green will at hotgazpacho.org
Thu Sep 23 15:35:25 EDT 2010

Yeah, I saw that a couple months ago when I stated some work on trying to
use the native .NET crypto APIs. You know, before I realized I was in over
my head :-)

I haven't had time to look into wrapping the Bouncy Castle assembly for
IronRuby, but I would think it would be orders of magnitude easier to create
a pure Ruby wrapper over that assembly.

Will Green