[Ironruby-core] IronRuby and Cucumber

Shay Friedman shay.friedman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 08:41:02 EDT 2010

Hi Kevin,

I found the answer to your question here:
http://blog.webintellix.com/2009/10/how-to-use-cucumber-with-net-and-c.html.
This is what the guy there says:
"As of version 0.4.3 of Cucumber, the examples\cs folder is no longer there
in the code downloaded with the gem. If you like to run the above code in
the post, you can download the zip file for the code at tag 0.4.2 from
here<http://github.com/aslakhellesoy/cucumber/tree/v0.4.2/examples/>.
>From the top, you can download the zip by clicking on the "Download Source".
Then you can copy the "cs" folder to your gem installation of your current
cucumber version.".

Shay.
Shay Friedman | Microsoft Visual C#/IronRuby MVP | Author of IronRuby
Unleashed and ASP.NET 4 Programmer's Reference | Co-Founder of CodeValue
Blog: http://IronShay.com | Twitter: http://twitter.com/ironshay